RhB Wagon with Double Buffers

Gizzy

A gentleman, a scholar, and a railway modeller....
Country flag
I've just had an LGB RhB Open Wagon delivered.

Made in China 2004 and the LGB logo underneath.

Then I noticed it has double buffers as a SG Wagon would, but the metre gauge RhB has single buffers. It looks like the buffers can be changed but as this item is second hand and with no box, I don't have the single buffer beam.

Would anyone have this part for sale or to swap please? I have thing about running stock with the same buffering gear I fitted all my Piko Shimmns wagons with the single buffer beam, and gave the double ones to my mate Jason who had a Wagon without any buffers.

PM me if you can help...


20260928_173712.jpg20260928_173722.jpg
 
I can confirm the single buffer was an extra in the box,

I did have a rake of 4 (now sold) you can with a bit of modelling skill remove the end platform if you wished.

Dan
Thanks Dan,

Unfortunately my wagon was unbowed, so I need replacements....
 
Back
Top Bottom