Country flag
8 Mar 2014
San Diego
Country
Armenia
www.elmassian.com
Best answers
Country flag
You might have to search around his site a bit, some of the "hidden gold" is in the powerpoint presentations he did for a yearly show in York (USA).

It's funny that the important chart on that page is nowhere in the instructions supplied.

If you get stuck, Dave is a really nice guy and usually responds by email too.

Greg

paul delany

Registered
30 Mar 2018
Dublin Ireland
Best answers
Country flag
You might have to search around his site a bit, some of the "hidden gold" is in the powerpoint presentations he did for a yearly show in York (USA).

It's funny that the important chart on that page is nowhere in the instructions supplied.

If you get stuck, Dave is a really nice guy and usually responds by email too.

Greg
Hi Dave how's you, just on the subject of Aristo sound receivers, am I correct in guessing that the output voltage for lighting is 12 volts??

8 Mar 2014
San Diego
Country
Armenia
www.elmassian.com
Best answers
Country flag
The functions are open collector "outputs", i.e. they connect to ground when activated.

Positive is common, so whatever you supply as the common is the voltage...

Just like all other decoders. Pay SPECIAL attention to the amount of current the normal "outputs" can take, it is NOT very high!

Hopefully you read my page on this, at least the introductory one... (read LIMITATIONS)

Greg

Last edited:

paul delany

Registered
30 Mar 2018
Dublin Ireland
Best answers
Country flag
Not long ago I fitter a Revo to my tram, the handbook is very useful, and give full details of the lighting function.
I don't have the handbook but you have given me enough to go on, thankyou for your help and support Greg

JimmyB

Now retired - trains and fishing
23 Feb 2018
Weston-super-Mare
www.tumble-down-falls.co.uk
Best answers
Country flag