Unable to change volume cv on Massoth

PaulRhB

This Way Up
24 Oct 2009
Wilts Drifting toward the RhB,plate tectonics rock
Best answers
Country flag
Ok I'm stumped, on a Massoth XLS I can change everything but cv 200, main volume, which is stuck on 32. I write it with the programmer and it says ok but when read it goes back to 32! I've moved function allocations and tried putting all the individual sound levels but cv200 will not budge up or down in value.
Any ideas?
Thanks

PaulRhB

This Way Up
24 Oct 2009
Best answers
Country flag
Right crisis over :) I went into all the tabs on SPROG and found there are two labelled CV, the one on the top row didn't work but the other one on the bottom right does. Bizarre! There may be others but all the others programmed fine with the other tab.
Oh well at least the Rotcamel is now NOISY :)

Keith RhB

Registered
23 Oct 2012
Canada
Best answers
Country flag
Hi Paul!
It's like my wise old friend says..."You gotta remember we're dealing with electrons--sometimes they don't do what we think they oughta do."
:wits::)
Keith

stockers

Trains, aircraft, models, walking, beer, travel
24 Oct 2009
Nr. Ashford, Kent. England.
Best answers
Country flag
XLS in the Kamel is great, and , as you say - NOISY.
Love the engine start sequence.

PaulRhB

This Way Up
24 Oct 2009
Best answers
Country flag
Yep though I was seriously tempted to put a ESU class 37 chip in it as they sound even better, but I figured my crew would get carried away thrashing the rotcamel around instead of the steamers ;)
Keith, yes it seems to be a random electron thing as with one tab I just got one pop from the loco as it was programmed but with the other two pops!