Percy

Madman

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Pennsylvania, USA
Best answers
Country flag
Recently I received a Bachmann Percy loco. The one with DCC or analog operation. I must say I am enjoying it. Not so sure about my latest filming ability however.....LOL

playmofire

Registered
23 Oct 2010
North Yorks
Best answers
Country flag
Recently I received a Bachmann Percy loco. The one with DCC or analog operation. I must say I am enjoying it. Not so sure about my latest filming ability however.....LOL

Looks great fun. I like the early 19th century passenger stock.

As for the filming, best not to drink beforehand.

Madman

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Pennsylvania, USA
Best answers
Country flag
Looks great fun. I like the early 19th century passenger stock.

As for the filming, best not to drink beforehand.
For my videos I first transfer them from my iPhone to my computer. Then I move them to iMovie. However, of late that process has been a bit troublesome. So for Percy's films, I uploaded them directly from Finder to Youtube. This did not allow me to edit them before the upload to Youtube. Now I think there's an editor on Youtube, but I have yet to learn how to use it.

As for drinking, one beer, at a time is my limit these days.....:rolleyes:.....:rofl:

Madman

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Pennsylvania, USA
Best answers
Country flag
Another thought about Bachmann's Percy. While Bachmann has wonder artists they lacking the mechanical end. If I could find a way of substituting an LGB motor block in Percy, I'd have the best of both worlds.

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Best answers
Country flag
For my videos I first transfer them from my iPhone to my computer. Then I move them to iMovie. However, of late that process has been a bit troublesome. So for Percy's films, I uploaded them directly from Finder to Youtube. This did not allow me to edit them before the upload to Youtube. Now I think there's an editor on Youtube, but I have yet to learn how to use it.

As for drinking, one beer, at a time is my limit these days.....:rolleyes:.....:rofl:
Have a look at You Tube Studio, just discovered it as I wanted to see what you had to do to edit vids on YT. Knew it was possible and YT Studio appears the way to go. It also allows you to manage all of your vids so may be the easiest option, lots for me to find out though.

Chris Vernell

Tortoise
24 Oct 2009
Nepean, ON
Country
Canada
Best answers
Country flag
Have a look at You Tube Studio, just discovered it as I wanted to see what you had to do to edit vids on YT. Knew it was possible and YT Studio appears the way to go. It also allows you to manage all of your vids so may be the easiest option, lots for me to find out though.
It's all I can do to find the button on my Brownie box o_O
More power to you all who provide moving pictures :clap:

Madman

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Pennsylvania, USA
Best answers
Country flag
It's all I can do to find the button on my Brownie box o_O
More power to you all who provide moving pictures :clap:

SO CHRIS, TELL ME ABOUT THE AGE OF DINOSAURS YOU LIVE IN.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: