Zerogee Clencher's Bogleman Yesterday at 10:52 AM #61 "I bought the Mother-in-Law a new chair for Christmas, but they won't let me plug it in...." (Probably Les Dawson or similar, circa 1970s....) Jon.
"I bought the Mother-in-Law a new chair for Christmas, but they won't let me plug it in...." (Probably Les Dawson or similar, circa 1970s....) Jon.
David1226 Registered Yesterday at 11:57 AM #62 Zerogee said: "I bought the Mother-in-Law a new chair for Christmas, but they won't let me plug it in...." (Probably Les Dawson or similar, circa 1970s....) Jon. Click to expand... That's a shocking joke. David
Zerogee said: "I bought the Mother-in-Law a new chair for Christmas, but they won't let me plug it in...." (Probably Les Dawson or similar, circa 1970s....) Jon. Click to expand... That's a shocking joke. David
PhilP G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics TRADER Yesterday at 12:08 PM #63 David1226 said: That's a shocking joke. David Click to expand... I see you made the connection.. PhilP.
David1226 said: That's a shocking joke. David Click to expand... I see you made the connection.. PhilP.
Zerogee Clencher's Bogleman Yesterday at 12:11 PM #64 PhilP said: I see you made the connection.. PhilP. Click to expand... Watt can you possibly mean....? Jon.
PhilP said: I see you made the connection.. PhilP. Click to expand... Watt can you possibly mean....? Jon.