Best answers
Furtherzartpxa.JPG

Reactions: 1 user

Tim Brien

Registered
29 May 2011
Best answers
zartpxc.JPG
It has been a busy couple of weeks finishing off projects from so many years ago. Loosely based on an Austrian prototype with single axle drive.

Tim Brien

Registered
29 May 2011
Best answers
artza.JPG

Reactions: 1 users

Tim Brien

Registered
29 May 2011
Best answers
Mick,
many thanks, alas, I have moved on from outdoor railways having totally removed all evidence pending a house sale. I had to borrow a few feet of rail just to test these. These will most likely just go back into storage.

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
That is a little sad..
I particularly like the tram / autocoach / call-it-what-you-will.
:(:clap::clap::clap:

trammayo

Interested in vintage commercial vehicle, trams, t
24 Oct 2009
Co. Mayo
Country
Ireland
Best answers
Country flag
Mick,
many thanks, alas, I have moved on from outdoor railways having totally removed all evidence pending a house sale. I had to borrow a few feet of rail just to test these. These will most likely just go back into storage.

Will you be building an outdoor line at your new abode? Good luck with sale and the move.

Tim Brien

Registered
29 May 2011
Best answers
Mick,
I am well and truly finished with largescale. As part of a garage cleanup I came upon these projects started many years ago and over the last few weeks have progressed and finished them. I still have a few European 'creations' to complete but will not be finishing many, many American narrow gauge coaches that I started at the time and simply grew bored with. A pity as there are many hours work in each coach.

I recall one of my last postings around four years ago that I was venturing back into British "OO" scale RTR as I was fed up with kitbashing largescale projects.

trammayo

Interested in vintage commercial vehicle, trams, t
24 Oct 2009
Co. Mayo
Country
Ireland
Best answers
Country flag
Mick,
I am well and truly finished with largescale. As part of a garage cleanup I came upon these projects started many years ago and over the last few weeks have progressed and finished them. I still have a few European 'creations' to complete but will not be finishing many, many American narrow gauge coaches that I started at the time and simply grew bored with. A pity as there are many hours work in each coach.

I recall one of my last postings around four years ago that I was venturing back into British "OO" scale RTR as I was fed up with kitbashing largescale projects.

Well I admire your resolve to finish the projects but I'm sorry to hear that you have finished with large scale. Hope you will post again - both with your LS completions and your 00 layout!

Rhinochugger

Retired Oik
27 Oct 2009
North West Norfolk
Best answers
Country flag
Mick,
Never mind, once you've moved house you can resurrect the evidence.

Large scale is one of the most relaxing forms of railway modelling - you can play trains and dabble in gardening at the same time :nod::nod::nod::nod:

I find it much easier to dead-head the roses when there is a train running around the garden :happy::happy::happy::happy:

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Best answers
Country flag
Dead head roses what is that all about, first thing I did when I moved to St.Neots was to eradicate all roses. Nasty spiky things.
JonD

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
Dead head roses what is that all about, first thing I did when I moved to St.Neots was to eradicate all roses. Nasty spiky things.
JonD

Possibly a new sport??
"Extreme dead-heading"!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl: