Trams: Is There Much Tramway Interest On Here??

R

Raildude

Registered
13 Apr 2019
USA
Indeed standard plumbing parts off shelf. Plastic anchors into drywall (metal condo studs are a pain) and solid oak shelf so no sagging. Been like that for years. We have exposed pipework in unit as we live in an old warehouse converted to lofts so pipe is eveywhere to continue the theme.

idlemarvel

idlemarvel

Registered
13 Jul 2015
Ascot
Like High Lines, that is a very neat installation. Love the supports not at all clumpy. Look very like Plumbing Parts?
Me too. I am hoping to have a high line around my shed once the shed move and clearout is complete (see thread "Land Grab"). Then I can have an RhB theme line which will give me an excuse to get that new LGB Ge 6/6 II. Some years away.

Sorry nothing to do with trams but aren't trams just trains that run on streets? (reaches for flak jacket) :)

dunnyrail

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Me too. I am hoping to have a high line around my shed once the shed move and clearout is complete (see thread "Land Grab"). Then I can have an RhB theme line which will give me an excuse to get that new LGB Ge 6/6 II. Some years away.

Sorry nothing to do with trams but aren't trams just trains that run on streets? (reaches for flak jacket) :)
Well you are forgiven as the RHB has a substantial amount of Street running near Tiarano and in Chur Locomotive. Running not unknown either on both.
0F801DAA-856A-4B83-BAF3-2B95E79C1654.jpeg