DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Best answers
Country flag
Thanks jimmyB I knew a sensible answer would appear eventually lol
When I was in Somerset last September I fitted a chip to my mate’s Stainz, had to pull it apart about 3 times after forgetting to put things back and then working out how to do the lights! Will still forget for the next time though and have to wing it all again.

FrenchChuffed

Registered
27 Mar 2016
Droitwich Spa
Best answers
Country flag
When I was in Somerset last September I fitted a chip to my mate’s Stainz, had to pull it apart about 3 times after forgetting to put things back and then working out how to do the lights! Will still forget for the next time though and have to wing it all again.
Not having a trip to worcestershire any time soon are you?? (just joking)

FrenchChuffed

Registered
27 Mar 2016
Droitwich Spa
Best answers
Country flag
Not much progress over the winter, i was hybernating for more than one reason. I decided to go double track to give a bit more action on the small footprint i am working on.DSCF1415.JPG

Reactions: 1 users

FrenchChuffed

Registered
27 Mar 2016
Droitwich Spa
Best answers
Country flag
I think i may have posted these picks before but hey ho its another year, if the sun comes out maybe i do a new pic between the showers. :)

FrenchChuffed

Registered
27 Mar 2016
Droitwich Spa
Best answers
Country flag
I have remade the station Platform to be mote durable and allow me to do an access road to the station and breweryDSCF1447.JPG

FrenchChuffed

Registered
27 Mar 2016
Droitwich Spa
Best answers
Country flag
The Goods shed came with an interior platform so i made a new one out of ply and fitted the plastic interior one as an extension outside

Attachments

• DSCF1449.JPG
    DSCF1449.JPG
    649.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: