Spa Bahn

FrenchChuffed

Registered
27 Mar 2016
Droitwich Spa
Country flag
I havent posted anything for ages, having a few medical problems distracting me (nothing seriouse i add)
I recently purchased a cheep (relatively) Train line wagon with the though of transforming it into a rotory snow plough. as you do on a warm sunney day in the middle of summer.
I have removed all the Plastic couplings and steam pipes from the on end and sized up an old computer Fan for the rotory bit.. I may put a batteru in to power it rarther than track power i am thinking.

DSCF1454.JPG DSCF1453.JPG

Reactions: 1 user

FrenchChuffed

Registered
27 Mar 2016
Droitwich Spa
Country flag
I may have found a fan with more blades and a smaller boss will find it at the weekend.

FrenchChuffed

Registered
27 Mar 2016
Droitwich Spa
Country flag
Excuse the graphics, DSCF1473.JPG but i finaly got my points wired up in the shed with 80mt of single wire 2 clours orange and white to be LGB compatable lol.

FrenchChuffed

Registered
27 Mar 2016
Droitwich Spa
Country flag
Moving outside i am having an attemt to controll my points with a 55025 point decoder all wired up now so need to se eif i can remember how to get to the functions on the hand controller ..
DSCF1474.JPG

Reactions: 1 user

FrenchChuffed

Registered
27 Mar 2016
Droitwich Spa
Country flag
I am pleased to say that all 6 points are wired up and working off the hand controller. There was a slight hyaitus when first powering up and point 1 didnt respond, but then i found i had forgotten to connec tthe wires , such is life. More balast to cover the wirs to follow shortly.

View attachment 287977 DSCF1476.JPG

Reactions: 1 users

AustrianNG

Director of my railway
16 Sep 2015
Wirral
Country flag
So you have a mixture of digital and analogue powered points Peter ?