my own kitbashing a warehouse from box..........

steven large

USA G SCALES OF 30 TO 50S THEMES.ASLO KIT BASHING
15 Dec 2009
Best answers
Re:my own kitbashing a DERLICT warehouse and junkyard shelters..etc...UPDATES..

i did varished my kitbashing warehouse last night--( SUNDAY 4TH OF JULY!!) while i got a idea tht i did do some details for junkyard express.....out of bits and bobs.....it not finished yet..need everything back in this week...THKS u for looking.............hope u like it..............p.s.the roof for the shelter is been varished this morning!!....

steven large

15 Dec 2009
Best answers
MR SPOCK said:
[align=center]Well celebrate 4th July with a Coke and ride yer Harley

nice work Steve

like that shiny pick-up
[/align]

cheer mate!!!!!!!!....glad u like this shiny pick up truck....it from the antique market yrs ago.........

Richie

Rio Grande Railroad , Mountain biking , Gardening
24 Oct 2009
Albrighton West Midlands
Best answers
Looks better every time i look well done mate keep it up :clap:

steven large

15 Dec 2009
Best answers
Richie said:
Looks better every time i look well done mate keep it up :clap:

thks richie for yr lovely comments!!.yes it does look better when it done every time!!!......need more hot glue sticks coz it was ran out hours ago....lol......been put the roof on and aslo make little office and aslo cats and chicken on the roof......

will put more spare telegraph poles along the end of the siding ...........this week..........plus billboard as well.....kitbashing it...

will copy and print out usa flags,varish it both and put in on the flag poles........wink......

steven large

15 Dec 2009
Best answers
Re:my own kitbashing a warehouse from box..........aslo signal gantry....

weds 7TH OF JULY......DOING little work on the junkyard office and shelter while i doing kitbashing a signal gantry out of battery operated toy crane.............................for near the junkyard..............

aslo my delirct warehouse been varished with some flyers and retro poster and aslo adverts on it..............

MR SPOCK

railways politics Human rights loud music
25 Oct 2009
Cornwall uk
cornwallrailroad.webs.com
Best answers

[align=center]nice work my freind,

here is a classic poster for you

ad59c50f3ed14b108cac3f96ea9c8853.jpg

[/align]

steven large

15 Dec 2009
Best answers

many thks spock my friend..cheers.....kool poster....................will do it on the warehouse..

steven large

15 Dec 2009
Best answers
hi....i wud like to share with u tht i have been kitbashing a signal gantry from my old ex battery operated toy crane...........................also 4 x 2p coins on the top for the light..will put 4 x 5p with 2 colours----red and green...............will paint up black with bit of rusty weathering this weekend.....and put near the junkyard express............

p.s.my warehouse is need to be sort out aslo the rest after.............bits and bobs from c+s member............

steven large

15 Dec 2009
Best answers
there u go............hope u like it.....it derlict warehouse with old junkyard office..etc...........................

p.s.will take a photos of my nw-2 and the rest of the boxcars this week.......enjoy it.................................................

beavercreek

Travel, Art, Theatre, Music, Photography, Trains
24 Oct 2009
Colchester, United Kingdom
www.facebook.com
Best answers
Country flag
Hi Steve
Great stuff, lots of atmosphere! I am going to totally redevelop my Arrowhead township (to accommodate a loop instead of a dead-end shuttle) and will have a junkyard there (a good opportunity to use all the leftover stuff in my 'details' box!). Keep up the kit-bashing Steve. With all the great buildings that you are creating for practically no cost you could call your line 'The Shoestring and Cobble Line" !:clap:

steven large

15 Dec 2009
Best answers
beavercreek said:
Hi Steve
Great stuff, lots of atmosphere! I am going to totally redevelop my Arrowhead township (to accommodate a loop instead of a dead-end shuttle) and will have a junkyard there (a good opportunity to use all the leftover stuff in my 'details' box!). Keep up the kit-bashing Steve. With all the great buildings that you are creating for practically no cost you could call your line 'The Shoestring and Cobble Line" !:clap:
hi mate...many thks u for yr lovely comments..yes i loves kitbashing all the times to save monies and aslo interesting things to do.....aslo i loves tht words.....THE SHOESTRING AND COBBLE LINE......will make tht sign from scroll saw tht my mate got the scroll saw machine...will ask him to do for me.....wicked.........so i avent been taking photos of my locos,boxcars for yr!!!...have to posted it here..lol......

to be honest tht i have mini g layout inside my shed tht loco go inside the warehouse and come out and go around the bend to the tunnel portal--JUNKYARD EXPRESS.....

steven large

15 Dec 2009
Best answers
MORE PHOTOS.....aslo nw-2 as well...............

steven large

15 Dec 2009
Best answers
part 2........so my nw-2 been modfied hours ago with extra details and heavy weathering....need to be done later...........