Hi Steven, nice bash, coming along real well, like the idea for roof.:clap:

steven large

USA G SCALES OF 30 TO 50S THEMES.ASLO KIT BASHING
15 Dec 2009
Best answers
[H3]
ped said:
Hi Steven, nice bash, coming along real well, like the idea for roof.:clap:
[/H3] [H3]hi ped...thks u for yr kind comments....yes it look good when it done so 4 yrs ago i was kitbashing a covered bridges with coarse sandpapers and varished it so oo this photo below.........tht give me idea myself....[/H3] this time i use roof felts on it........very good materails!!!! thks u to member who gave me spare strips..

marshman

Registered
9 Feb 2010
north norfolk
Best answers
Country flag
You have done a good job Steven.Great bit of recycling & the roof is looking good.Will be a good shed for your loco. Has given me some ideas for buildings for my railroad.Did you see photo of your wagon on the Peggles & Frogland? Have not been able to upload any photos since. GSC does not like my photos.

steven large

15 Dec 2009
Best answers
marshman said:
You have done a good job Steven.Great bit of recycling & the roof is looking good.Will be a good shed for your loco. Has given me some ideas for buildings for my railroad.Did you see photo of your wagon on the Peggles & Frogland? Have not been able to upload any photos since. GSC does not like my photos.
hi marshman..many thks u for yr kindness comments......yes i have see yr thread and saw a reefer of BETTER FOR A BABY..KOOL photos...loves it.....GSC doesnt like yr photos?......mmmm..
pm me ok,,,,,,,,
so i got the doors with me so need work on it and got small hinges with me,,,,,hope my loco shed is finished soon as i have to spend time with kid throughout easter holiday.......
will back working on it this week................

steven large

15 Dec 2009
Best answers
Re:my own kitbashing a engine shed for my nw-2 yard switcher at LAST

THERE u go........it done...need work on the doors,stain it..etc.....

IT NOW move to another 2nd ext..........track to the loco shed....

annieshalt

garden railways
24 Oct 2009
CLEVELAND
Best answers
Re:my own kitbashing a engine shed for my nw-2 yard switcher at LAST

that shed looks realy good on that siding steve, very well done. allan.

steven large

15 Dec 2009
Best answers
yes i have already stain it 2 weeks ago....been stainin it with garden fence paints 5 times and aslo the shed and the sidlin as well................aslo another project is near my shed.........................it can hold well with wet weather...