Is there a wiring diagram for LGB Mogul 6 pin connector?

twister25f

Registered
Country flag
Is there a wiring diagram for an LGB Mogul 6 pin connector? I think this one is a 22182 (C&S dark red/black version). All but 2 of the wires were pulled out of the plug. I did I think an ok job but when you fire it up it chuffs once and that's it. I tried different combinations of wires in the ports but maybe I'm still getting it wrong. Tender looks like it has a magnet mounted on the truck for I guess whistle/bell but that doesn't work either. Engine runs fine. Took it all apart and checked to see if any wires got broken or plugs pulled loose but everything looked fine. Is it possible to hall sensor went bad or possibly the board? Here's a couple pics of what I'm looking at. I didn't mess with the wiring in the tender but maybe that was messed up before. Any ideas? Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • lgbmogul1.jpg
    lgbmogul1.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 1
  • lgbmogul2.jpg
    lgbmogul2.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1
Can you post a photograph of the 'magnet'?
LGB loco mounted magnets are to trigger track mounted switches.

If you mean a reed switch board in a motor-block, that is a different thing altogether.

Hall sensor should have three wires from it, and will be a small circuit board adjacent to a circular magnet mounted on the axle.

If you have been randomly swapping wires around, you may well have damaged the board, but those connectors are notoriously difficult to re-make successfully.

PhilP.
 
Back
Top Bottom