LGB Locos

T

tidswell.family

Registered
5 Jul 2019
Guildford
Hi Everyone
LGB have made so many different versions of locos (sound, steam, different liveries), does anyone know if there is a website which has a list of all the different locos produced? Even better if it is a list with pictures and a summary description (eg sound / no sound / smoke, etc).

Many thanks!

Eeyore.Boater

Eeyore.Boater

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Stafford

T

tidswell.family

Registered
5 Jul 2019
Guildford
Reactions: 1 user
T

tidswell.family

Registered
5 Jul 2019
Guildford
This doesn't go all the way back but it's got a lot of info in it, LGB Publications 2007-2020
Hi, Thank you for sending the link - there's an astonishing number of publications. I can't seem to download them as a Dutch website appears to offer me the domain name when I try to follow the instructions to download a document.

T

tidswell.family

Registered
5 Jul 2019
Guildford
Reactions: 1 user
idlemarvel

idlemarvel

Neither idle nor a marvel
13 Jul 2015
Ascot
Hi, Thank you for sending the link - there's an astonishing number of publications. I can't seem to download them as a Dutch website appears to offer me the domain name when I try to follow the instructions to download a document.
Some of them work some don't, they are hosted on different domains and whoever owns them has not renewed the domain. For example the 2007 catalog was hosted on gscalenews.com which disappeared a few years back but the 2008 catalogs are hosted on the lgb-trains site itself or champex-linden. If you put your cursor over the download icon and it shows gscalenews.com then it won't work, others probably will.