ID numbers for Massoth / LGB automatics

teddytejero

LGB / CANNONDALE
27 Oct 2009
Vlaanderen
Best answers
Hi there,

I have a problem with feedback modules from LGB 55070 and the Massoth auto routines in the central station.

I have an older navigator from LGB - 55016 - on the transducer to the Central Station - 800Z - and some feedback modules LGB 55070. I think the auto routines (for instance stopping at a contact) are not working because the ID numbers of the modules are conficting. My Massoth navigator 400h has an id number 9. I presume the older handy has Id-number 1 and perhaps the feedback modules have Id number 1 too.

When the Loc reaches the contact , I see the indide light of the feedback module blink once. So something is happening. The routine in the central station is saved & executed. I see in the Central Station that routine 0000 is changed into 0001 (my first automatic routine ->> stopping at a contact. I changed the CV 29 in the loc to digital only. Thats as far as i get ....
Please help if possible
thanks

muns

Staff member
GSC Moderator
24 Oct 2009
Southampton, U.K.
www.gardenrailoutlet.co.uk
Best answers
Country flag
ID numbers from the LGB bus (1..7) are transposed by the 600h Transducer to Dimax bus addresses (11..17) , i.e. ID 1 on the LGB bus will become ID 11 on the Dimax bus.

I cant recall how to change the ID no of the LGB components (55016, 55070).

If there is a conflict, then the problem should dissapear when you disconnect the 55016 handset - worth a try?

If that dosnt work then I would suggest contacting the "Massoth hotline" for help.

teddytejero

LGB / CANNONDALE
27 Oct 2009
Vlaanderen
Best answers
Found the way to change the ID numbers on the feedback module LGB 55070. The old MZS / MST program has a programming help for some modules (braking module , ...). You set the ID number from 1-7 and the program shows you how to put the dip switches.

Finally I got the 55070 working with the transducer on a Massoth central station. Contacts programmed 129a , 129b, ... are transferred as 1a , 1b, ...to the automatic routines. I think it's sad that Massoth doesn't want you to use the older modules they used to make for LGB. It works but it takes a lot of time and effort to find out how

greetings from Flanders and to Maarten from Holland who was a great help