Hello to All New Members!

LGB333

TRADER
15 Feb 2015
McLean Virginia
www.olddominionrailways.com
Best answers
Country flag
I'm a fairly new member myself and actually don't frequent this forum too often.........beside this one, I belong to two other large scale forums. Since I just posted a new thread in the General Topic Section on 2018 LGB 50th Anniversary - LGB 28443 RhB Ge 4/4 II Electric Locomotive, I thought I'd welcome everyone. Check out my posting which has the Website link to LGB's 50th Anniversary discussion and a video of the Swiss RhB Railroad's marking of one of their Ge 4/4 II locomotives with the same exact LGB logo schema. Also go to my Website to see a demo of the LGB 28443 loco that I just bought from a model trains shop in Germany (best price around). Like many of the other members of this and the other two large scale forums, I've been an LGB trains hobbyist for over 30 years, so we old timers are here to help!

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome to the Forum!
Would be nice to know what to call you by? - Other than LGB333, of course!

PhilP. - The 'P' to distinguish me from some of the others.. They're all mad you know?

royale

G scale and driving my Royale Sabre kit car
26 Oct 2009
Long Eaton
Best answers
Welcome aboard, LGB333.

JimmyB

Now retired - trains and fishing
23 Feb 2018
Weston-super-Mare
www.tumble-down-falls.co.uk
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome, I assume 333 because you are only half the devil as 666 ;)

Zerogee

Clencher's Bogleman
25 Oct 2009
North Essex
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome to GSC!

Jon.

Gizzy

A gentleman, a scholar, and a railway modeller....
26 Oct 2009
Cambridgeshire
www.gscalecentral.net
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome to the forum....

chasaitch

chasaitch
17 Feb 2016
Banburyshire OX155LF
Best answers
Country flag
I'm a fairly new member myself and actually don't frequent this forum too often.........beside this one, I belong to two other large scale forums. Since I just posted a new thread in the General Topic Section on 2018 LGB 50th Anniversary - LGB 28443 RhB Ge 4/4 II Electric Locomotive, I thought I'd welcome everyone. Check out my posting which has the Website link to LGB's 50th Anniversary discussion and a video of the Swiss RhB Railroad's marking of one of their Ge 4/4 II locomotives with the same exact LGB logo schema. Also go to my Website to see a demo of the LGB 28443 loco that I just bought from a model trains shop in Germany (best price around). Like many of the other members of this and the other two large scale forums, I've been an LGB trains hobbyist for over 30 years, so we old timers are here to help!
As far as his name suggests he's only half a Devil! Sorry I see Jimmy B has already had a go!

LGB333

TRADER
15 Feb 2015
McLean Virginia
www.olddominionrailways.com
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome to the Forum!
Would be nice to know what to call you by? - Other than LGB333, of course!

PhilP. - The 'P' to distinguish me from some of the others.. They're all mad you know?

Okay, added my name to the signature block.