An Irish Fleet

PhilP

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Tamworth, Staffs.
That would make it dead-easy to add RC, if you wished?

dunnyrail

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
That would make it dead-easy to add RC, if you wished?
The though has occurred to me, but as it is a single ended job and would need Turntables it may not get it. I suspect also that the Tarp would need to be a little higher to take NiMh and the varying cards including MLS. Though as my line is now all Battery, Turntables for small Railcars would be less of an issue than they would be if I was still using Track Power. My old line in Luton was entirely Battery or Live Steam and did incorporate a Turntable to take the TnD 2-6-0 and anything smaller.

casey jones snr

casey jones snr

Registered
20 Apr 2010
Charnwood Forest Railway. Rothley. Leics.
Jon, this thread gets better and better, Thanks for sharing your Irish stock with us.

dunnyrail

dunnyrail

25 Oct 2009
Jon, this thread gets better and better, Thanks for sharing your Irish stock with us.
Thanks Paul, I think this will be the end now I am pretty sure there are no further items lurking in the loft or elsewhere now.

P

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
Jon, your loft sounds like ano Aladdins cave of goodies

dunnyrail

dunnyrail

25 Oct 2009
Jon, your loft sounds like ano Aladdins cave of goodies
That it probably is, but moving around up there is a big problem which is why I keep on tickling away at tidying up. Not now though far too hot, Loft really needs a Velux but as it has had Renotherm Spray inside the tiles due to lack if Felt and Crappy Tiles I am reluctant to attack that issue.

Northsider

Northsider

Registered
3 May 2012
A beautiful model -shows what can be done with wood when you have the skills. That West Clare Walker diesel model is a bit special -I have been pondering buying a Worsley Works 'scratch-aid' etching for a while now, as the IOMR considered buying one when that line closed. They didn't in the end, the diesels got scrapped and the IOM got the CDRJC railcars instead. But as a a double-ended 'might have been' it would provide something almost prototypical for the occasions when time doesn't permit live steam...