A Question about Rail Clamps

Greg Elmassian

Greg Elmassian

Registered
8 Mar 2014
San Diego
www.elmassian.com
I got some nickel plated Hillmans before they went out of business... left in a wet environment, I got some strange corrosion, bluish in color...

I think that was more of an experiment....

Last time I contacted Glendale junction I think they were out of the bridge clamps or were not interested in US sales... right now I cannot get to their site... almost looks like the site is down, but could be an Internet routing problem.

Greg

Gizzy

Gizzy

Railways, Aviation, Caravanning....
26 Oct 2009
Cambridgeshire
www.gscalecentral.net
Last time I contacted Glendale junction I think they were out of the bridge clamps or were not interested in US sales... right now I cannot get to their site... almost looks like the site is down, but could be an Internet routing problem.

Greg
I couldn't get GJ's site earlier or just now either, so I reckon it's down atm....

PhilP

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Tamworth, Staffs.
503 'Service unavailable'

So the server their website resides on probably wants 'turning off, and turning back on again'.. ;):nod::nod:

Chris Vernell

Chris Vernell

Bewildered
24 Oct 2009
Nepean, ON
503 'Service unavailable'
So the server their website resides on probably wants 'turning off, and turning back on again'.. ;):nod::nod:
Or the swift application of a heavy steel-toed boot >:):rock:

dunnyrail

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Jon,
Do you mean Piko? - Who do a code 332 rail..
OR
Do you mean Peco, in which case, don't think they do a code 332 rail?? :think:
No I mean Peco G Scale Track.

dunnyrail

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
I think not....don't they just have code 200 for Gauge 1 and code 250 for "G".....?

But I think that Massoth make a clamp sized for code 250, which is presumably what JonD is talking about.

Jon.
Yup they are the ones.