Staff member
GSC Moderator
24 Oct 2009
Rossendale
www.gscalecentral.net
Best answers
Country flag
please , link your designs,
not for profit, not for resale, if thats what the licensing says, thats what it means.
if you get it free, its free for personal use only. Not to be used for profit.

Last edited:

Tanker man

G scale and 5 inch ride on
10 Jun 2015
Oxford
Best answers
Country flag
Has any body come across ‘Dean//Design scan print 3D’ ?
I found it through ‘Face ache’ .If you sign up to the website, there are lots of downloads of ‘G’ and 16mm people, railway, personnel and some small buildings, all downloads @ £5:00, however, if you sign up at the moment, there are 4 free designs you can download for free, there will be 4 more in 3 months, a total of 16 over a 1 year period.
This issue is a British engine driver, an elderly man standing, a GWR bench and an AA box, all free to download
ok only suitable for us chaps with 3D printers but if you are thinking of getting one in the future, may be worth signing up now.
Dave

Reactions: 1 user

GAP

G Scale Trains, HO Trains, 1:1 Sugar Cane trains
14 Jun 2011
Bundaberg Queensland, Australia
Country
Australia
ringbalin-light-railway.blogspot.com
Best answers
Country flag
Having just bought a 3D printer I looked online for files that I could print and found these, heaps of LGB based files including Playmobil.
Free to download and use for personal use.
And this person has downloads for trackage

3 minutes of fame

3d printing, electronics and trams
14 Dec 2020
Lincolnshire
www.mgnr.uk
Best answers
Country flag
Has any body come across ‘Dean//Design scan print 3D’ ?
I found it through ‘Face ache’ .If you sign up to the website, there are lots of downloads of ‘G’ and 16mm people, railway, personnel and some small buildings, all downloads @ £5:00, however, if you sign up at the moment, there are 4 free designs you can download for free, there will be 4 more in 3 months, a total of 16 over a 1 year period.
This issue is a British engine driver, an elderly man standing, a GWR bench and an AA box, all free to download
ok only suitable for us chaps with 3D printers but if you are thinking of getting one in the future, may be worth signing up now.
Dave
Have you got a link to the page?

3 minutes of fame

3d printing, electronics and trams
14 Dec 2020
Lincolnshire
www.mgnr.uk
Best answers
Country flag