When cladding a

Bram

Playing trains, Ballroom Dancing, Good Food & Wine
24 Oct 2009
Knowle
Best answers
Country flag
building kit carcass eg. MDF, foam core or corex boad, which is your choice of adhesive to stick on the plastic card or coffee stirer cladding

400Parker

Registered
18 Nov 2013
Best answers
Country flag
I use Evo Stik "Wet Grab" grabber glue for joining "green" (moisture proof) mdf pieces and sticking on textured plastic sheeting to buildings. It's perfect for outdoor use.
Steve

peterbunce

1880's Colorado Narrow gauge on 45mm track
29 Oct 2009
east of manchester
Best answers
<p><font size="3">Hi,</font></p><p><font size="3" /></p><p><font size="3">Evostik Wet Grab is the stuff that Jacksons Miniatures also suggest for gluing their patterned plastic sheets onto my solid foam PVC. (Dragon G scale sell the sheets - there is a review plus photos of them being put up soon). I have 3 sheets for a building to be done.</font></p><p><font size="3">The cheapest place to buy them seems to be Screwfix at the moment if you have a local one, otherwise B&Q sell them. Not cheap at &pound;6.74 each cartridge, but the reviews say it marvellous stuff even works under water!</font></p><p><font size="3" /></p>

Bram

Playing trains, Ballroom Dancing, Good Food & Wine
24 Oct 2009
Knowle
Best answers
Country flag
I have some Gorilla Glue, is that the same or is the Evostik Wet Grab an instant grab