Thomas and the Quarry Train

kedwards

Caving, Garden Railways & more caving. Fan of TTTE
1 Jan 2011
Bromsgrove
wychboldandstokepriorrailway.blogspot.co.uk
Best answers
A short promo for a new Thomas the Tank Engine adventure.

Thomas is pulling the quarry train. It is a very important and highly responsible job. Unfortuantely the explosives truck is very old and it should have been retired several years ago. It's a recipe for disaster! Can Thomas save the day?

Reactions: 1 user

Rhinochugger

Retired Oik
27 Oct 2009
North West Norfolk
Best answers
Country flag

Sarah Winfield

Registered
20 Jun 2016
Dorset
Best answers
Country flag
As soon as I saw the word "short" I was disappointed but then I realised it might just be the last!!!! (Boom)

SW

playmofire

Registered
23 Oct 2010
North Yorks
Best answers
Country flag
Waiting with bated breath!

Sarah Winfield

Registered
20 Jun 2016
Dorset
Best answers
Country flag
Waiting with fire extinguisher at the ready.

kedwards

1 Jan 2011
Bromsgrove
Best answers
Well it's finally finished. It was filmed earlier this month at Pine Tree Junction with the assistance of the PTJ Film Unit who I must thank, not only for the use of the railway, but also for their encouragement, assistance and cups of tea. It will be uploaded to YouTube sometime on Monday morning, the exact time will depend on when I manage to crawl out of bed.

Waiting with fire extinguisher at the ready.

Thanks Sarah. Let me just say that having the hose pipe turned on and ready to act as a fire extinguisher proved to be a wise precaution.

playmofire

Registered
23 Oct 2010
North Yorks
Best answers
Country flag
Well it's finally finished. It was filmed earlier this month at Pine Tree Junction with the assistance of the PTJ Film Unit who I must thank, not only for the use of the railway, but also for their encouragement, assistance and cups of tea. It will be uploaded to YouTube sometime on Monday morning, the exact time will depend on when I manage to crawl out of bed.

Thanks Sarah. Let me just say that having the hose pipe turned on and ready to act as a fire extinguisher proved to be a wise precaution.

Intriguing! My Playmobil fire brigade are standing by:

Fire scene0012.JPG

Reactions: 2 users

kedwards

1 Jan 2011
Bromsgrove
Best answers
Thomas and the Quarry Train has now be released. As I don't have a garden railway it was filmed on location at Pine Tree Junction, except for the explosion!

playmofire

Registered
23 Oct 2010
North Yorks
Best answers
Country flag
Another videomatic success! Please keep them coming, and thank you for all your work which goes into these productions.

kedwards

1 Jan 2011
Bromsgrove
Best answers
Another videomatic success! Please keep them coming, and thank you for all your work which goes into these productions.

Thanks. It did take a fair amount of work but we were pleased with the end result. It's always good to collaborate on a video. Each person acts as a critical friend to the other and the result is better than each of us could have achieved working alone. We would love to do another one but at the moment neither of us can think up a storyline. Perhaps we should ask GSC members to submit their story ideas?

Sarah Winfield

Registered
20 Jun 2016
Dorset
Best answers
Country flag
Thanks. It did take a fair amount of work but we were pleased with the end result. It's always good to collaborate on a video. Each person acts as a critical friend to the other and the result is better than each of us could have achieved working alone. We would love to do another one but at the moment neither of us can think up a storyline. Perhaps we should ask GSC members to submit their story ideas?

What about a story line based on Dr Beeching's threat to close the railway and how everyone clubbed together to save it?

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
Hmmm... ???
A new submarine.. And 'Caver Keith'.. ??

Art imitating life? - Or to close for comfort, perhaps??
Kudos to all who got them out though. :clap::clap::rock::clap::clap: