Thomas and the Quarry Train

kedwards

kedwards

Caving, Garden Railways
A short promo for a new Thomas the Tank Engine adventure.

Thomas is pulling the quarry train. It is a very important and highly responsible job. Unfortuantely the explosives truck is very old and it should have been retired several years ago. It's a recipe for disaster! Can Thomas save the day?

Rhinochugger

Rhinochugger

Retired Oik
27 Oct 2009
North West Norfolk
S

Sarah Winfield

Registered
20 Jun 2016
Dorset
As soon as I saw the word "short" I was disappointed but then I realised it might just be the last!!!! (Boom)

SW

S

Sarah Winfield

Registered
20 Jun 2016
Dorset
Waiting with fire extinguisher at the ready.

kedwards

kedwards

Caving, Garden Railways
Well it's finally finished. It was filmed earlier this month at Pine Tree Junction with the assistance of the PTJ Film Unit who I must thank, not only for the use of the railway, but also for their encouragement, assistance and cups of tea. It will be uploaded to YouTube sometime on Monday morning, the exact time will depend on when I manage to crawl out of bed.

Waiting with fire extinguisher at the ready.
Thanks Sarah. Let me just say that having the hose pipe turned on and ready to act as a fire extinguisher proved to be a wise precaution.

P

playmofire

Registered
23 Oct 2010
North Yorks
Well it's finally finished. It was filmed earlier this month at Pine Tree Junction with the assistance of the PTJ Film Unit who I must thank, not only for the use of the railway, but also for their encouragement, assistance and cups of tea. It will be uploaded to YouTube sometime on Monday morning, the exact time will depend on when I manage to crawl out of bed.

Thanks Sarah. Let me just say that having the hose pipe turned on and ready to act as a fire extinguisher proved to be a wise precaution.
Intriguing! My Playmobil fire brigade are standing by:

100228_8470811737f5a07006106a3d7845cd00.jpg

kedwards

kedwards

Caving, Garden Railways
Thomas and the Quarry Train has now be released. As I don't have a garden railway it was filmed on location at Pine Tree Junction, except for the explosion!

P

playmofire

Registered
23 Oct 2010
North Yorks
Another videomatic success! Please keep them coming, and thank you for all your work which goes into these productions.

kedwards

kedwards

Caving, Garden Railways
Another videomatic success! Please keep them coming, and thank you for all your work which goes into these productions.
Thanks. It did take a fair amount of work but we were pleased with the end result. It's always good to collaborate on a video. Each person acts as a critical friend to the other and the result is better than each of us could have achieved working alone. We would love to do another one but at the moment neither of us can think up a storyline. Perhaps we should ask GSC members to submit their story ideas?

S

Sarah Winfield

Registered
20 Jun 2016
Dorset
Thanks. It did take a fair amount of work but we were pleased with the end result. It's always good to collaborate on a video. Each person acts as a critical friend to the other and the result is better than each of us could have achieved working alone. We would love to do another one but at the moment neither of us can think up a storyline. Perhaps we should ask GSC members to submit their story ideas?
What about a story line based on Dr Beeching's threat to close the railway and how everyone clubbed together to save it?

PhilP

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Tamworth, Staffs.
Hmmm... ???
A new submarine.. And 'Caver Keith'.. ??

Art imitating life? - Or to close for comfort, perhaps??
Kudos to all who got them out though. :clap::clap::rock::clap::clap:

Bill Barnwell

Bill Barnwell

Registered
30 Sep 2017
Ormond Beach, Fl
Love it, reminds me of the sugar baron