The CBR Line is Born..

LGB-Sid

LGB-Sid

Registered
19 Sep 2016
UK
Are the rivets printed as well? - A really cruel close-up, but an impressive finish to a 3D print.
If the rivits were part of a Resin printed part then yes, if they are on a FDM printed part like the cab sides then No, I stuck them on individually, I need more practice at doing them :)

musket the dog

musket the dog

Professional engineer, amateur modeler
31 Oct 2009
Leicester
nlrr.webs.com
The new motive power looks great Sid, a very quick turn around on the build too.

What brand of paint have you used for the brass details? I've tried a couple but somehow they are simulatanouesly too thin to build the colour well and too thick to flow properly. Your's looks very neat.

LGB-Sid

LGB-Sid

Registered
19 Sep 2016
UK
The new motive power looks great Sid, a very quick turn around on the build too.

What brand of paint have you used for the brass details? I've tried a couple but somehow they are simulatanouesly too thin to build the colour well and too thick to flow properly. Your's looks very neat.
Thanks everything is car paints except the Brass color, that is vallejo Model acrylic colours, and sprayed with a matt varnish to seal it, I have used various other Vallejo colors to paint people with and they are left outside and seem OK, but all sealed with matt varnish, so gave the Brass colour a try.