Side project - A Shelf Layout

steven large

USA G SCALES OF 30 TO 50S THEMES.ASLO KIT BASHING
15 Dec 2009
Best answers
[H2][color=#ff0000 font="times new roman"]aww......yr wife must be chillllllly.......good heaven it gettin bitter cold in my area....loves tht old photos where u ran nw-2...!!!...i loves tht road switcher!!!.....hw come it dont match with yr layout outside.......? but loves yr shelf project and outside.....wink....[/H2] hw long did u have tht nw-2 usat for?...i got nw-2 in southern pacific.......and aslo sw-4 usat u.p.but suppose to swap for nw-2 tht im looking for.....

wlaros

Registered
23 Nov 2009
www.rssb-forum.com
Best answers
Philbahn said:
Hi Wijnand How are you? Like the shelf idea. Keep posting updates. Hows the out side layout not seen pics for a bit

Hi Phil,

I'm getting around at the moment. Wheater aint that nice. The outside layout as you knew it is gone. Somewhere on this forum there might be some pics of the new layout. It's called "Mad Ale Station".
This indoor project is merrely to get me trought the winter and to try some new technicques.

Say hi to the wife from me....

Philbahn

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Swinton Manchester
Best answers
Country flag
wlaros said:
Philbahn said:
Hi Wijnand How are you? Like the shelf idea. Keep posting updates. Hows the out side layout not seen pics for a bit

Hi Phil,

I'm getting around at the moment. Wheater aint that nice. The outside layout as you knew it is gone. Somewhere on this forum there might be some pics of the new layout. It's called "Mad Ale Station".
This indoor project is merrely to get me trought the winter and to try some new technicques.

Say hi to the wife from me....

Hi Wijnand yes I know about the layout. I just came across the photos and thought it might be nice to remember our visit to yours.

wlaros

Registered
23 Nov 2009
www.rssb-forum.com
Best answers
Philbahn said:
Hi Wijnand yes I know about the layout. I just came across the photos and thought it might be nice to remember our visit to yours.

A nice visit it was. Ran some trains.
If you are every in the area just let me know. (Goos for anybody that mater..) Your always welcome.