Pearse 0-4-0 running on the railway today.

artfull dodger

Registered
12 Apr 2012
Kokomo, Indiana USA
Best answers
Country flag
Been trying to find a new home for this one so I can pickup a different locomotive. Since all my videos of the engine were from last year. I got him out and raised some steam today. Pulling some old LGB rolling stock. Other than a bit of minor glitching from the old 27mhz RC system, he ran well and barely even had to work pulling this short train. Enjoy!

casey jones snr

Registered
20 Apr 2010
Charnwood Forest Railway. Rothley. Leics.
Country
England
Best answers
Country flag
Been trying to find a new home for this one so I can pickup a different locomotive. Since all my videos of the engine were from last year. I got him out and raised some steam today. Pulling some old LGB rolling stock. Other than a bit of minor glitching from the old 27mhz RC system, he ran well and barely even had to work pulling this short train. Enjoy!
Lovely looking locomotive, good luck .

artfull dodger

Registered
12 Apr 2012
Kokomo, Indiana USA
Best answers
Country flag
I ended up trading a different engine of mine for what I was hunting, so I took the Pearse off the market. I also took all the Chessie stuff off of it and a friend is making new Rio Grande speed lettering decals for it. My new to me engine will arrive via the big brown truck(UPS) tomorrow. I will have 3 live steamers now and several from LGB, USA and Aristocraft that have been converted to battery power.