New Aristo-Craft Live Steam 0-4-0

The Devonian

Registered
17 Nov 2009
South Hams
Best answers
Country flag
<p><font color="#990099"><font size="3"><font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif">Aficionados of live steam might be pleased to know that the Aristo-Craft live steam 0-4-0 loco (ideal size I guess for the smaller UK garden railway) is shortly to be released in the United States. Not sure when Bachmann UK (Aristo's importer) will have it in their inventory however. Perusal of the Aristo-Craft Forum (Live Steam thread) gives details about it. </font></font></font></p><p><font color="#990099"><font size="3"><font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"> You do not need to Log-In to read the Forum, it is much the same as this one in proceedures. </font></font></font></p><p><font color="#990099"><font size="3"><font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"> The link is posted as Aristo-Craft claim Copyright on their Forum.</font></font></font></p><p> </p><font size="2">http://www.aristocraft.com/</font><p> </p>

Contest

Registered
20 Nov 2009
Shotton, NE Wales
Best answers
Nothing like telling it as it is.....I take it you don't like it, but then knowing what your stable consists of......

Geoff.....(Yes its me)

brianthesnail96

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Gloucesterestershire
Best answers
No photos visible on the thread to non members- are there for members?