MY OWN project layouts for my nw-2 usat inside the shed aslo another in switcher shed..

steven large

USA G SCALES OF 30 TO 50S THEMES.ASLO KIT BASHING
15 Dec 2009
Best answers
hi..
this is my own building of 2nd project for my nw-2 usat to go inside the shed for repairs and out as well--MAY 2010s.............will keep in posted... aslo ANOTHER project as well,,,,,,for nw-2 usat to go pass the left hand point to the scatchbuilting shed below my window..

any comments..? thks u...

p.s.i havent b on formus for a while due one of my family illness for whiles...

steven large

15 Dec 2009
Best answers
Re:my 2nd project........for storing my nw-2 usat.....

HERE is updates photos of 2nd project...more will following..........any comments?...thks

trammayo

Interested in vintage commercial vehicle, trams, t
24 Oct 2009
Co. Mayo
Country
Ireland
Best answers
Country flag

Hi Steven - hope the family member concerned is well now. Nice to have some storage space - I ought to do the same but it would be too low down for me (and its an old concrete cow shed!). I presume that you can run right through to the running line with your new storage siding? Its quite substantial work.
Keep us posted.

Mick

Richie

Rio Grande Railroad , Mountain biking , Gardening
24 Oct 2009
Albrighton West Midlands
Best answers

Nice lot of wood working going on there Steven well done mate looks great :clap:Nice to have some storage space for your trains could do with some myself .

steven large

15 Dec 2009
Best answers

Richie said:
Nice lot of wood working going on there Steven well done mate looks great :clap:Nice to have some storage space for your trains could do with some myself .

hi richie,,many thks u for the comments...so still working on it so my shed have tunnel so i was trying to find websites to have a look a pictures tht switcher go in the building back in the 50s but what do u called them?
Example as locos go in the buildin and inside the building..u know?
if u cud send me pictures or websites..that great........
aslo doin another project as well....for storing loco in scatchbuilding loco shed...

steven large

15 Dec 2009
Best answers
there u go...........for my nw-2 usat to go all the way to the engine shed...more will following..

using woods and bits from my shed tht i stored them for yrs.....need to be done.....

been checking my nw-2 to run it......more room....aslo need to be more work on it.....gravels,bits and bobs...

steven large

15 Dec 2009
Best answers
there u go........

[H2]today i did doing all these project and aslo my scatchbuilt loco shed....need bit of work on shed doors,etc...aslo stain the planking .. this week.........hope u like it.....[/H2]
any comments..thks u........

Richie

Rio Grande Railroad , Mountain biking , Gardening
24 Oct 2009
Albrighton West Midlands
Best answers
Great work Steven looks very nice in place well done :clap:

marshman

Registered
9 Feb 2010
north norfolk
Best answers
Country flag
steven large said:
there u go........

[h2]today i did doing all these project and aslo my scatchbuilt loco shed....need bit of work on shed doors,etc...aslo stain the planking .. this week.........hope u like it.....[/h2]
any comments..thks u........

This is looking great Steven.You are doing a brilliant job.To stain your shed you could try colour shades by cuprinol.They come in all sorts of colours & you can get a trial pot fot £1.99p.I have just done my boiler house door with one.I have given it 2 coats & only used half of it.You should be able to get them from a good DIY store.

steven large

15 Dec 2009
Best answers
[H2]hi,,here is update on 3rd project using trellis tht i brought this morning from wilkoson for £4 per pack..into sidling....more work on it aslo will kitbashing a building tht my nw-2 go in and out. this week.....plus stain on the sidling plus details,....etc[/H2]

steven large

15 Dec 2009
Best answers
here is my photos of my loco shed and aslo sidling been stain it last weekend....need work on the doors soon...thks u for looking at it.......

this siding it kitbashing out of trellis..........£3--- for a pack from wilkoson...