Micron - Deltang Receivers

JimmyB

Now retired - trains and fishing
23 Feb 2018
Weston-super-Mare
www.tumble-down-falls.co.uk
Best answers
Country flag
Today I received the following email, though I am sure a few of you did as well, I thought I would share it for those that did not receive it:

A short update on progress with creating replacements for the Deltang Rx6x receivers.

My plan to continue operating Micron sales at the same time as developing new receivers was, in hindsight, somewhat optimistic. So, Micron sales are suspended until February to focus 100% on getting the receivers into production. The ‘Add to Cart’ button on all web pages has been disabled. All orders in progress will be completed.

The Micron MR603 (replacement for Deltang Rx65) is well advanced but still needs a lot of work to get production ready (90% complete, 90% still to do). The MR603 specification is:

size: 28x18x5mm,
DSM2/DSMX for compatibility with existing Deltang transmitters,
4.5V to 20V operation,
3A motor current,
4 x F switches,
4 x P inputs/outputs.

Other receivers in progress include:
MR601: Rx60 replacement, 2.7V to 18V, 1.5A motor current
MR610: Rx66 replacement. 4.5V to 28V, 10A motor current

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Best answers
Country flag
Today I received the following email, though I am sure a few of you did as well, I thought I would share it for those that did not receive it:

A short update on progress with creating replacements for the Deltang Rx6x receivers.

My plan to continue operating Micron sales at the same time as developing new receivers was, in hindsight, somewhat optimistic. So, Micron sales are suspended until February to focus 100% on getting the receivers into production. The ‘Add to Cart’ button on all web pages has been disabled. All orders in progress will be completed.

The Micron MR603 (replacement for Deltang Rx65) is well advanced but still needs a lot of work to get production ready (90% complete, 90% still to do). The MR603 specification is:

size: 28x18x5mm,
DSM2/DSMX for compatibility with existing Deltang transmitters,
4.5V to 20V operation,
3A motor current,
4 x F switches,
4 x P inputs/outputs.

Other receivers in progress include:
MR601: Rx60 replacement, 2.7V to 18V, 1.5A motor current
MR610: Rx66 replacement. 4.5V to 28V, 10A motor current
Will be a bit of a wait I guess but at least it will work with existing Deltang Tx, thanks for the update Jimmy.