Looking for 19th century railroad crew

Carleroo

Registered
11 Apr 2020
Toronto
Best answers
Country flag
Hi all,

I am a new member, working on Occre's (1:24 scale) Adler steam engine kit. I am looking for some suitable figures for the cab. I found a stock photo (attached) that shows just what I'm looking for. I have been Googling around but all I could find was a Preisser railway crew, but it wasn't really appropriate to the age (mid-19th century), and I've never bought any figures before, so I don't know about the quality. Does anyone have any ideas. Adler conductor.jpg

Carleroo

Registered
11 Apr 2020
Toronto
Best answers
Country flag
Thanks. These were just what I was looking for.

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome to the Forum, bye the way.. :)

There have been a number of threads on the Occre model's.. A labour of love!

Carleroo

Registered
11 Apr 2020
Toronto
Best answers
Country flag
Thanks. Yes, I managed to track down one of the members who made the same model, and his suggestions and photos were very helpful.

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome Carleroo, there's quite a contingent of Canadians on here, do youknow if you're close to any of them?
By the way, pictures of your progress would be great!

Carleroo

Registered
11 Apr 2020
Toronto
Best answers
Country flag
Thanks for welcoming me to the group. I will certainly post photos of my progress. And, I'm sure there are some like-minded people nearby :)

John Le Forestier

Registered
15 Feb 2020
Toronto
Best answers
Country flag
I agree. I'd love to see your progress, and to meet up with a fellow Torontonian model builder would be a big deal for me, Carl. Cheers!

Carleroo

Registered
11 Apr 2020
Toronto
Best answers
Country flag
Just posted some of my progress on the Adler. It would be good to meet up - maybe post Covid! Cheers, Carl