Rhinochugger said:
garrymartin said:
:thumbdown:
yb281 said:
stockers said:
Yes, but they are American!:rofl:

:happy::happy::happy::happy:
I'm Sorry but I don't get the joke either,

Garry, don't fret, it's some 'Friends' extracting the Michael out of me :rolleyes::rolleyes:

All done in jest guys as I'm sure Ian is aware. Apologies if any offence was taken, certainly none was intended.

garrymartin

My Family,Railways, Beer and the Seaside
30 Oct 2009
Now Derbyshire !
Best answers
Country flag
Rhinochugger said:
garrymartin said:
yb281 said:
stockers said:

Garry, don't fret, it's some 'Friends' extracting the Michael out of me :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I am relieved to hear it. To the uninitiated it reads like first degree cyber bullying.
Cheers Garry

Rhinochugger

Retired Oik
27 Oct 2009
North West Norfolk
Best answers
Country flag
garrymartin said:
Rhinochugger said:
garrymartin said:
yb281 said:
stockers said:

I am relieved to hear it. To the uninitiated it reads like first degree cyber bullying.
Cheers Garry

Aha, these 'Friends' are people with whom I have enjoyed a healthy chat over the years, but never managed to meet up with them. I once threatened Mike with a visit, but the air was too thin that far north, and I ended up going by train and wasn't able to rent out any huskies to get from Warrington to Bolton.

But they also know that I have a pet theme about the Accucraft US stuff, so just to wind them up here we go - this is accurate 15 mm to 1 ft, plastic body, metal compensated trucks and metal wheels. List price in this country about £50 - good value I reckon and at that price, I wasn't afraid to weather it :D:D

ac067b4fab954d5e921278bc1e0ef565.jpg