LGB Mogul Snow Plow Blade Installation Part 3

RkyGriz

Registered
13 Feb 2019
Silver Springs, Nevada
Best answers
Country flag
Here is the final version of my snow plow blade apron installation. The part is still a homemade part,but it was made from a soft plastic board that I had in my desk drawer that was partially used for a Bachmann Big Hauler front coupler project. It looks and fits better than the original wooden apron that I made for it. Definitely better than the wooden one! Unfortunately, the factory apron part that I ordered from Germany failed to arrive at my home due to a delivery mistake made by a local substitute mail carrier who definitely is extremely stupid, and perhaps can't read! Now, after waiting almost a month for this part,I'm out the nearly $20.00 that I spent on the part thanks to this postal service moron as the U.S.Postal Service is not going to do anything about it.
Here's a video of my Mogul running for the first time with its' new snow plow installed.
Enjoy!
Andrew

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
Best answers
Country flag
Unfortunately that's the same the world over. Low paid workers being expected to do too much without training, and, unfortunately, here weither have the problem of too many of them struggle with English so find it difficult to ask directions

RkyGriz

Registered
13 Feb 2019
Silver Springs, Nevada
Best answers
Country flag
Yup. I agree. The U.S. Postal Service loses untold amounts of people's mail every year. And,if you don't have insurance on whatever it is you are sending/receiving, there is absolutely nothing that you can do about it . Things need to change....

Hutch

G Gauge, Raising Peaches, Apricots
1 Feb 2012
Southwest Oklahoma, USA
Best answers
Yup. I agree. The U.S. Postal Service loses untold amounts of people's mail every year. And,if you don't have insurance on whatever it is you are sending/receiving, there is absolutely nothing that you can do about it . Things need to change....

Careful, the GOVERNMENT may be listening...

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
Careful, the GOVERNMENT may be listening...

So we will get a 'fake news' tweet, denying this, any minute then? :rolleyes::)

JimmyB

Now retired - trains and fishing
23 Feb 2018
Weston-super-Mare
www.tumble-down-falls.co.uk
Best answers
Country flag