LGB/Massoth Pin connectors

ge_rik

British narrow gauge (esp. Southwold and W&LLR)
24 Oct 2009
Cheshire
www.riksrailway.blogspot.com
Best answers
Country flag
Does anyone know where I can get hold of those push-on connectors for the pins on LGB 55021 / Massoth eMotion L loco decoders? I've searched the Massoth website, the Maplin catalogue, this forum and even trawled through eBay but can't find anything which resembles these connectors in any way shape or form.

Anyone know of a source?

Rik

Philbahn

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Swinton Manchester
Best answers
Country flag
ge_rik said:
Does anyone know where I can get hold of those push-on connectors for the pins on LGB 55021 / Massoth eMotion L loco decoders? I've searched the Massoth website, the Maplin catalogue, this forum and even trawled through eBay but can't find anything which resembles these connectors in any way shape or form.

Anyone know of a source?

Rik

How many do you need Rik? Might be able to sort you some. Take it you are talking about the small silver crimp on ones

Cliff George

Registered
24 Oct 2009
City of Chelmsford
Best answers
Country flag
Hello Rik,

Try Champex Linden

Search for CL60037

http://www.champex-linden.de/cl_pr_zubehoer.htm

I think Chalk are the UK importer so give them a ring (I also think Chalk may also get involved now in LGB repairs so they may know of another source)

If you want only a few I may have some.

Regards
Cliff

ge_rik

24 Oct 2009
Cheshire
Best answers
Country flag
Philbahn said:

How many do you need Rik? Might be able to sort you some. Take it you are talking about the small silver crimp on ones

Phil
Thanks for the offer but I'm after quite a few - I'm fitting four decoders with around 4-6 connectors needed for each, so I'm looking for at least 20 connectors.

Rik

ge_rik

24 Oct 2009
Cheshire
Best answers
Country flag
Cliff George said:
Hello Rik,

Try Champex Linden

Search for CL60037

I think Chalk are the UK importer so give them a ring (I also think Chalk may also get involved now in LGB repairs so they may know of another source)

Regards
Cliff
Thanks Cliff
Yes - these are the little beasties. I'll give Chalk a ring.

As above, I'm after quite a few (and will get a few extras for the future) - but thanks for the offer

Rik

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Best answers
Country flag
Cliff George said:
Hello Rik,

Try Champex Linden

Search for CL60037

Regards
Cliff

I think that this site has loads of goodies that can be of use to us. Anyone dealt with them directly?
JonD