lgb 28515 now in stock

wandgrudd

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Best answers
Country flag
just want to give a thumbs up to modellbau-fischer (www.mbs-fischer.de) (http://stores.ebay.co.uk/mbs-fischer-de-Shop?_rdc=1) < Link To http://stores.ebay.co.uk/..fischer-de-Shop?_rdc=1)
for the excellent service ordered Sunday afternoon arrived today with a free bag of sweets to go with. in stock and £60 cheaper than any uk dealer.

pat on the back to lgb for a fantastic model, quality seems spot on again now as well (models now includ an exploded parts diagram with list and address for ordering as well)
f6d7a8dc80dc442497b7d2ab6f167eaf.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

palmerston

trains
24 Oct 2009
Netherlands, near Aachen ;-)
Best answers
Country flag
wow, my favorite dieselloco!

mike

Master at annoying..
Staff member
GSC Moderator
24 Oct 2009
Rossendale
www.gscalecentral.net
Best answers
Country flag
very nice:clap:great price too

French Chuffed

Registered
24 Oct 2009
South Brittany
Best answers
Nice loco, I really NEED one.. Anyone have any ideas on the Free bag of sweets, I have had several items from Germany with the sweets enclosed, is it a tradition or just the one company??

KeithT

Hillwalking, chickens and - err - garden railways.
24 Oct 2009
Nr Manchester
Best answers
Country flag
It seems to be a common practice in shops in some countries to be offered sweets at the till.
I have had it happen with a number of purchases on line too.
They are usually Haribo!

Cliff George

Registered
24 Oct 2009
City of Chelmsford
Best answers
Country flag
wandgrudd said:
(models now includ an exploded parts diagram with list and address for ordering as well)
Interesting model.

Is this a Marklin address for ordering parts? I've tried several times to get parts for currently in production items and been passed from piller to post and got no where.

What address are they quoting?

Marklin did promise at one time to set up a parts ordering service for LGB parts, but up until now I'm pretty sure no such facility existed.

wandgrudd

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Best answers
Country flag
James, will get some pictures at the weekend, i will make sure i get some with its green/cream, red family as well.

cliff, will get the address when I get home from work. I think it was to a service agent.

wandgrudd

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Best answers
Country flag
Cliff the address is the standard German one i.e.

Gebr. Märklin & Cie. GmbH
Stuttgarter Straße 55-57
D-73033 Göppingen

It goes on to say not all parts will be available in the colour of your item and the parts that are not listed opposite are only available from a Märklin service centre. The list on the left is just a list that covers all the small parts buffers, screws, hand rails etc which corresponds with the numbers on the exploded parts diagrams.

Sorry I can?t be more help.

vasim

Registered
3 Jan 2010
Best answers
Thanks for the heads up Andrew. £60 cheaper than UK and that one is actually the most expensive on eBay at the moment. Best Buy-It-Now price is 426.95 Euro.
There is also one available at 1 Euro start price but he will post to Germany only. Watch it go higher than the Buy-It-Now prices though.

RH Prague

Central European. the station pub is Czech !!
28 Oct 2009
Prague
Best answers
Country flag
Acquired one of these in my "Norway treasure trove", one of the main reasons to buy. Very surprised to find that while it has a factory fitted decoder, it doesn't have sound.

My question is, how would you recommend to add sound to this one?

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
Acquired one of these in my "Norway treasure trove", one of the main reasons to buy. Very surprised to find that while it has a factory fitted decoder, it doesn't have sound.

My question is, how would you recommend to add sound to this one?

Depending on vintage..
Which model number is it, and are you sure it does not have sound, but controlled (off/on) with a different function?

RH Prague

Central European. the station pub is Czech !!
28 Oct 2009
Prague
Best answers
Country flag
Ah, thanks for reply, I could not find the thread this morning so have opened a new one in "sounds'. Guess I had better delete it.

It is 28515, and, glory be, I have successfully programmed it :) It came with instruction manual and there is no mention of sound therein, nor is it indicated on the box. Control switch on 3 (which in the instructions is no different to 2)

wandgrudd

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Best answers
Country flag
Ah, thanks for reply, I could not find the thread this morning so have opened a new one in "sounds'. Guess I had better delete it.

It is 28515, and, glory be, I have successfully programmed it :) It came with instruction manual and there is no mention of sound therein, nor is it indicated on the box. Control switch on 3 (which in the instructions is no different to 2)

Didn't come with sound, lgb did a kit you could add 65006 was the part number worked out cheaper than Massoth at the time.

Thanks Andrew.

Reactions: 1 user

stockers

Trains, aircraft, models, walking, beer, travel
24 Oct 2009
Nr. Ashford, Kent. England.
Best answers
Country flag
Use a massoth S card.

Reactions: 1 users