iMac ‘Monterey’ to Cura problems

Tanker man

G scale and 5 inch ride on
10 Jun 2015
Oxford
Best answers
Country flag
Has anyone with an iMac upgraded to Monterey and experienced problems with saving g code on to an SSD card from Cura?
The file , in ’prewiew’ says it is locked but from ‘get info , it does not show as locked.
The file loads into Cura, it slices but when I try to save it to the SSD card is says it is not allowed. I did save it to my desktop and then transfer from the desktop to the SSD card although it does not show it in finder, when I put the card in the printer, it is there.
i have uploaded the latest version of Cura 12:2:1 , which does say it cures bugs in Monterey!
Has anyone else tried to download this way, it was a file from ‘Thingiverse ‘ and I have never had a problem with these files before
Dave

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Best answers
Country flag
Has anyone with an iMac upgraded to Monterey and experienced problems with saving g code on to an SSD card from Cura?
The file , in ’prewiew’ says it is locked but from ‘get info , it does not show as locked.
The file loads into Cura, it slices but when I try to save it to the SSD card is says it is not allowed. I did save it to my desktop and then transfer from the desktop to the SSD card although it does not show it in finder, when I put the card in the printer, it is there.
i have uploaded the latest version of Cura 12:2:1 , which does say it cures bugs in Monterey!
Has anyone else tried to download this way, it was a file from ‘Thingiverse ‘ and I have never had a problem with these files before
Dave
Hm my iMac is stuck at 2 or 3 upgrades back, but in my experience with iPad and iPhone I think that Apple has lost the plot these days being up to the standards of MS in their ability to get working upgrades or In fact many things. The days of intuitiveness have passed by unfortunately.