HSB goes indoors

PhilP

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Tamworth, Staffs.
With a little coordination.. You could get Pete to take a shot from the other side of the stock! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

C

ColinK

Registered
14 Apr 2017
Lancaster
Now I understand. A couple of weeks ago Network Rail installed a sort of level crossing base so road/rail vehicles can get on and off the tracks. They put in floodlights too which unusually are switched on all night, every night. But they are positioned perfectly for Pete to take photos.

Fezwig

Fezwig

Registered
5 Jul 2016
Croft, Warrington
Now I understand. A couple of weeks ago Network Rail installed a sort of level crossing base so road/rail vehicles can get on and off the tracks. They put in floodlights too which unusually are switched on all night, every night. But they are positioned perfectly for Pete to take photos.
Hope leave them on all night, the last couple of times I've been past is on the empties to Hardendale around 3am! Must admit, I'm envious of the view from your house beyond the railway

PhilP

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Tamworth, Staffs.
I'm curious, no 'big pointy fence' (apparently) between you and the mainline. - Must be a carefully selected angle for the photograph.. :)