Greetings From Darkest Norfolk

Zerogee

Clencher's Bogleman
25 Oct 2009
North Essex
Best answers
Country flag
Me too, with those safety-covered toggle switches it looks like something from a military weapons system....well, except for the Lego logos......

Of course! It's the firing control box from the secret Danish Nuclear Weapons Programme! :rofl:

Jon.

Reactions: 1 users

Huw Jones

Registered
6 Apr 2016
Norwich
Best answers
There is something inherently satisfying (and childish!) to lift the safety cover and activate the toggle switch for each isolated section! Puts a silly grin on my face each time...........also not helped by the fact the switches were dirt cheap on eBay!

JRinTawa

Member of the Wellington Garden Railway Group
25 Oct 2009
Tawa
www.gscalecentral.net
Best answers
Nothing childish about enjoying what you are doing, I'd probably feel the same :)

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
There is something inherently satisfying (and childish!) to lift the safety cover and activate the toggle switch for each isolated section! Puts a silly grin on my face each time...........also not helped by the fact the switches were dirt cheap on eBay!

No more so than saying "Afterburners on!" each time I turn the heated rear-screen on in the car..
:rolleyes::giggle::giggle:

Reactions: 1 user

Rhinochugger

Retired Oik
27 Oct 2009
North West Norfolk
Best answers
Country flag
No more so than saying "Afterburners on!" each time I turn the heated rear-screen on in the car..
:rolleyes::giggle::giggle:
Oh, for an ejector seat :hi::hi::hi::hi:

Reactions: 1 user

Zerogee

Clencher's Bogleman
25 Oct 2009
North Essex
Best answers
Country flag
An elderly motorist is pulled over by a police patrol; the policeman says "excuse me, sir, but do you realise that about two miles back your passenger door came open and your wife fell out of the car?"
The driver replies "thank God for that, I thought I'd suddenly gone deaf...." :rofl:

Jon.

Reactions: 1 users