G scale tramways - subscription for SNCV/NMVB trailers

Philippe DUSSART

Registered
22 Feb 2016
Ostend
Best answers
Country flag
TRAMANIA (a Belgium tramfan club) is launching a subscription for the production of five model tram kits from the SNCV (vicinal).

These are made in wood, steel and brass ( G/IIM scale, like LGB )

See http://www.tramania.com section "Models" for further information and ordering details.

Very detailed, based on original SNCV drawings, five different trailers are proposed:
– ex steam trailer 2d class 6 equal arched windows,
– ex steam trailer 2d class 6 equal rectangular windows,
– ex steam trailer 1rst and 2d class 6 unequal arched windows,
– Luggage van (original aspect – no platform windows)
– trailer B.328 of the CBR (preserved at MTVS) (will be produced for a a total of 5 orders only)

Kit assembly: nothing to solder, nothing to cut. A file, plyers, glue, pencils and paints are sufficient.
The pre-cut metal pieces are assembled by plying, rivets or bolts. The pre-cut wood pieces are to be glued.

Regards, Philippe

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Best answers
Country flag
Many thanks, I will be ordering 3 now, 2 coaches 1 with first and a van. Hooefully I can manage to navigate the site and sort out payment with no difficulties.

This will be a superb worthwhile set of vehicles, I will now have to get on with sorting out the orrible (built) belgium steam tram that I got from ebay to make it look acceptable with these little beuties.
JonD

Philippe DUSSART

Registered
22 Feb 2016
Ostend
Best answers
Country flag
Dear all,

Please note that the shipment cost is fixed and calculated per orders of 1,2,3 models max, according to the weight limits of the Belgium Post.

Regards, Philippe

Philippe DUSSART

Registered
22 Feb 2016
Ostend
Best answers
Country flag
Andrew,

Yes, I am. initially I was building these models for myself. But there was interest for these models, so I thought that sharing was the right way. TRAMANIA is a club restoring vicinal trams in Belgium (I am member of the Board) and has the right administration support for such project. Hence the separate announcement.

Detailed information about shipment (rate according to country and weight) is also mentioned on www.tramania.com.

Regards, Philippe