Even more figures for the CFR.

casey jones snr

Registered
20 Apr 2010
Charnwood Forest Railway. Rothley. Leics.
Country
England
Best answers
Country flag
I picked these figures from my favourite charity shop yesterday:-
29AAFFBA-2AAE-4FBE-B52C-34EDFA5EE090.jpeg

They are all articulated and can be set in very poses. In 1/19 scale they vary in height from 6ft to 6ft 7inches.
They were in the oddments bin and marked up as £2 each. I paid £20(it is for charity)for all four which I think is still a bargain.
The kind manager said she would look out for anymore figures that were still in the stock room.

Reactions: 1 user

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Best answers
Country flag
I picked these figures from my favourite charity shop yesterday:-
View attachment 307190

They are all articulated and can be set in very poses. In 1/19 scale they vary in height from 6ft to 6ft 7inches.
They were in the oddments bin and marked up as £2 each. I paid £20(it is for charity)for all four which I think is still a bargain.
The kind manager said she would look out for anymore figures that were still in the stock room.
I had some very similar in times gone by, think they will be in a box somewhere or been added as drivers to locs sold on.

Reactions: 1 user

casey jones snr

Registered
20 Apr 2010
Country
England
Best answers
Country flag
I have acquired two more figures from the charity shop.
They are about 1/18 scale, but in 1/19 they scale out as 6’5” tall, so not a bad size for portraying modern workers on the railway:-image.jpg

casey jones snr

Registered
20 Apr 2010
Country
England
Best answers
Country flag
After some research on the internet I have found that the figures are manufactured by a firm JoyToy in China, the scale is 1/18 as I thought.
image.jpg
They are fully poseable.
image.jpg

image.jpg

casey jones snr

Registered
20 Apr 2010
Country
England
Best answers
Country flag
I had some very similar in times gone by, think they will be in a box somewhere or been added as drivers to locs sold on.
It is the same here. Figures are fitted and the locomotives get passed on along with the figures.