The Tinker

Every day I wake up is a good day
6 Feb 2014
Whangamata New Zealand
Country
New-Zealand
Best answers
Country flag
I am installing Revolution and batteries into my LGB Mogul, most things are sorted I am now trying to make the lights, smoke and fire box lights work. I intend to fit a second battery pack to operate these. The problem I have is I cant seem to find any information about the wiring for LGB firebox lights. it has three wires on the plug. Also what voltage is needed I was intending to use a 12v battery. Any help would be appreciated. How do I get the smoke unit out without damaging the smoke stack?

The Tinker

6 Feb 2014
Whangamata New Zealand
Country
New-Zealand
Best answers
Country flag
This is the circuit board I am trying to connect. How do I find the trigger wire and positive and negative. I cant seem to find any info. I would very grateful if anyone could help.

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    218 KB · Views: 82
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    205.4 KB · Views: 82

The Tinker

6 Feb 2014
Whangamata New Zealand
Country
New-Zealand
Best answers
Country flag
Sorted centre wire is the trigger, connects to ground when switched on, this suits the Revo aux circuits,  + t  -  (positive, trigger,negative) looking at back of the circuit in the top photo ,wires left to right. It needs between 9 and 12 dc volts to work. Rest of conversion is done and it all works, will put photos and info up soon if any one is interested.

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    228.2 KB · Views: 63