Converting an older U-class 2073D to digital

Software Tools

Registered
18 Jan 2013
Sydney, Australia
Best answers
Country flag
Did Spreewalds also have a challenge with their spring.....
Well mine didn't but I haven't seen enough Spreewalds to form an opinion on them. I had a chance to have a good look at about half a dozen 2073s with the same issue before I took the side cutters to the spring on mine. ;)

idlemarvel

Neither idle nor a marvel
13 Jul 2015
Ascot
Country
Mars
Best answers
Country flag
Just to wrap this up, the parts arrived from modell-land.de yesterday:

IMG_20210316_111214.jpg

The green doors are not a perfect match but far far better than any of my attempts to mix the same green.

IMG_20210316_111304.jpg

Loco complete:

IMG_20210317_110046.jpg

I added a grab rail to the front with some plastic rod, and modified the "snow plough" - see picture in post #1.
I painted some "brass" trim on the steam dome and whistle, and painted the rear of the loco "below the water line" red along with the cab grab rails. With the number plates added it looks as good as new, ready to join my modest U class fleet.

Reactions: 1 user

Jessicarow

Registered
14 Oct 2021
Colombia
Best answers
Country flag
I would like to ask, does armor class and dodger perk are working as in description or was it changed at some moment? Is there any formula for it?

idlemarvel

Neither idle nor a marvel
13 Jul 2015
Ascot
Country
Mars
Best answers
Country flag
I would like to ask, does armor class and dodger perk are working as in description or was it changed at some moment? Is there any formula for it?
?
Either autocorrect or Google translate has had a breakdown

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
Hello 'Jessicarow',
Could you quote the parts you want help with, as the translation is not clear.

Hola 'Jessicarow',

¿Podría citar las partes con las que desea ayuda, ya que la traducción no es clara?

PhilP