CCLR railway

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Country flag
You need a yellow vest to travel by train these days? :worried:
Oh so they changed to colour since I left the Railway, but you need a safety vest (whaevervthis weeks colour of choice is) to be trackside and the two comedians are not on a platform so far as I can make out. If they are it is under the regulation width. If you want to know what that is look at this, I lost the plot trying to work it out, but that thin it ain’t.

Chris Vernell

Certified
24 Oct 2009
Nepean, ON
Country
Canada
Country flag
Oh so they changed to colour since I left the Railway, but you need a safety vest (whaevervthis weeks colour of choice is) to be trackside and the two comedians are not on a platform so far as I can make out. If they are it is under the regulation width. If you want to know what that is look at this, I lost the plot trying to work it out, but that thin it ain’t.
I suspect many of our platforms do not comply with full-size regulations

David1226

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Country flag
I see that the regulations above are produced for/by Transport Scotland. Given the number of kilts worn in those parts, there was no mention of fencing to prevent the wind blowing around the Trossachs.

David

steinman

Comfortably Numb
24 Oct 2009
Cleveleys, Blackpool
Country flag
As lock down eases i added four shops to my growing little town for the little people of the CCLR IMG_20210711_140800.jpg

Reactions: 1 user