11 Sep 2015
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Country
United-States
Best answers
Country flag
Euro-peen amber-fluid, is NOT beer!
Nice trains, though.. I'll give you that. :):nod::nod:

Can't imagine what you think of the typical New World brew then!:sick: Do have to admit my regular flavor (or should I say flavour) originates from the other side of the Great Lakes. By the way, welcome aboard Jon.

Phil S.

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
Best answers
Country flag
Can't imagine what you think of the typical New World brew then!:sick: Do have to admit my regular flavor (or should I say flavour) originates from the other side of the Great Lakes. By the way, welcome aboard Jon.

Phil S.
Flavour is all

JimmyB

Now retired - trains and fishing
23 Feb 2018
Weston-super-Mare
www.tumble-down-falls.co.uk
Best answers
Country flag

Phil S.
Samuel Adams from Boston isn't bad, if you really need to go over there and drink!!

jonh

Trains, Beer, Travel
26 Oct 2009
Southend-On-Sea
Best answers
Country flag
Strange how it always tastes good over there, but here it tastes of.... well you get the drift!
Yep I know exactly what you mean..

jonh

Trains, Beer, Travel
26 Oct 2009
Southend-On-Sea
Best answers
Country flag

Phil S.
Must admit my experience of New world beers drunk in the New world is limited to a few Bud's years ago on visit to Florida, so I'm perhaps not best able to comment... and thanks for the welcome!