Registered
24 Sep 2015
Best answers
Country flag
I have since discovered this : -

View attachment 209548

Here's one they made earlier!

View attachment 209549

Anyone spot that before, it isn't even metric? :shake::shake::shake: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes, but that's not the worst of it! - never mind the unwanted 'e' - for some reason those Chinese will insist on spelling the builders name wrong on the builders plate. On all my rolling stock, whether it be wagons or coaches, they always credit the builder as being some outfit called 'R Y Picking' - when of course, it was the great R. Y. Pickering of Wishaw who should be credited with the construction of the prototypes.

PICKERING guys - not PICKING! .... :)

G-force1

Prevarication Rules!
4 Aug 2015
North Middle Earth
Best answers
Country flag
You can read THAT? I can barely see the plate. Perhaps they need Pickling; that might be more in keeping.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes I had actually noticed that, some time ago, but at ground level I cant actually get down there to see it any more.

Trainman 864

Registered
24 Sep 2015
Best answers
Country flag
You can read THAT? I can barely see the plate. Perhaps they need Pickling; that might be more in keeping.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes I had actually noticed that, some time ago, but at ground level I cant actually get down there to see it any more.

Ah yes - but that's why I don't really like two cylinder models of three and four cylinder prototypes. I can't actually see the extra cylinders, but I know they should be there .... :)

spoz

What do I do? What I'm told by SWMBO
27 Oct 2011
Adelaide, South Australia
Best answers
Country flag

stockers

Trains, aircraft, models, walking, beer, travel
24 Oct 2009
Nr. Ashford, Kent. England.
Best answers
Country flag