Width of LGB's American flatcars?

Lylat1an

Registered
8 Nov 2020
Graham, WA
Best answers
Country flag
I'm kitbashing a tender for a LGB Porter, but I don't have anything to run behind it yet for width comparison.

I plan for the train to haul LGB's American-style flatcars, can anyone tell me how wide they are?

Dan

Registered
28 Jan 2010
Eastern MA, USA
Best answers
Country flag
Will you runshort 4 axle cars, long 4 axle or the 2 axle very short cars?

Lylat1an

Registered
8 Nov 2020
Graham, WA
Best answers
Country flag
Will you runshort 4 axle cars, long 4 axle or the 2 axle very short cars?
To my knowledge, the American flatcars I plan to get are long 4-axle. I wasn't aware there was a shorter option, but I'm not looking for the 2-axle versions.

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Best answers
Country flag
I'm kitbashing a tender for a LGB Porter, but I don't have anything to run behind it yet for width comparison.

I plan for the train to haul LGB's American-style flatcars, can anyone tell me how wide they are?
I have a set of 2 of the LGB 45690 flat wagons, they are MM 103Wide by 380Long. Sorry I saw this request earlier today and forgot all about it till just now and as no one has given info just been to my shed to measure for you.

Lylat1an

Registered
8 Nov 2020
Graham, WA
Best answers
Country flag
I have a set of 2 of the LGB 45690 flat wagons, they are MM 103Wide by 380Long. Sorry I saw this request earlier today and forgot all about it till just now and as no one has given info just been to my shed to measure for you.
Thanks!