Country flag
How many do you need?

Rhinochugger

Retired Oik
27 Oct 2009
North West Norfolk
Best answers
Country flag
Maybe 2 to 4 pairs... most likely 4 pairs since no one else is making them...

(p.s. what happened?)

Greg
I don't think they made them, they may have been one of the last places to have some stock.

If Dave hasn't got any, I use Accucraft's split clamps 251946

8 Mar 2014
San Diego
Country
Armenia
www.elmassian.com
Best answers
Country flag
The bridge clamps, not the regular clamps...

I need them in 332 rail size.... also they DID claim they made them and they were improved...

The picture is still on their site but the link is messed up... I've copied the picture...

index.jpg

Greg

Last edited:

Rhinochugger

Retired Oik
27 Oct 2009
North West Norfolk
Best answers
Country flag
The bridge clamps, not the regular clamps...

I need them in 332 rail size.... also they DID claim they made them and they were improved...

The picture is still on their site but the link is messed up... I've copied the picture...

index.jpg

Greg
Yep, I realised what you were after, but I use those Accucraft ones for a lift out bridge section.

Accucraft do two types, and one type is split as the photo that I posted. It's fairly simple to undo one leg of the clamp, and lift the section of track out - I do it every time I mow the lawn :angel: :angel:

8 Mar 2014
San Diego
Country
Armenia
www.elmassian.com
Best answers
Country flag
The Hillman and the split jaw have spring loaded parts that help keep stuff in place and also pass power well, so they are my preference.

Also my lift out sections are to be easily moved with no tools... so the wife can move them if needed.

Greg

idlemarvel

Neither idle nor a marvel
13 Jul 2015
Ascot
Country
Mars
Best answers
Country flag
Hi Greg, I have 3 or 4 pairs (used) surplus to requirements now I am indoors only. I think one of them is missing the small grub screw but I rarely had to use those anyway. It might take me a day to find them as everything is boxed up at the moment, but if you want them PM me and we can discuss details.
Cheers, Dave