wHAT IS A " DECODER "

B

bronco

Registered
8 Sep 2019
lincs
I was 'instructed' we were going shop-pain.. :(

I have seen your message, and will get a Massoth isolating joiner (with wire on the tags) in the post tomorrow. - Have this one on me. :):nod:

PhilP.
Thank you Phil, That's very kind of you , Hope I can help you in some way some time....kind regards Alan

B

bronco

Registered
8 Sep 2019
lincs
I was 'instructed' we were going shop-pain.. :(

I have seen your message, and will get a Massoth isolating joiner (with wire on the tags) in the post tomorrow. - Have this one on me. :):nod:

PhilP.
Hi Phil, Isolating joiner arrived today. Thank you so much for that and all your help . It was kind of you and if I can be of any help to you at any time please let me know . Thanks again Alan

PhilP

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Tamworth, Staffs.
Hi Phil, Isolating joiner arrived today. Thank you so much for that and all your help . It was kind of you and if I can be of any help to you at any time please let me know . Thanks again Alan
You are welcome Alan..

'We' tend to pass-around little bits, to help each other out.. Reckon over time, it all even's out. :) :nod:

B

bronco

Registered
8 Sep 2019
lincs
You are welcome Alan..

'We' tend to pass-around little bits, to help each other out.. Reckon over time, it all even's out. :) :nod:
Great idea Phil, Pity the site doesn't have a classified ads section, A lots of this kind of site do have classified sections which are very popular . Kind regards Alan

B

bronco

Registered
8 Sep 2019
lincs
....and it generally works very well! No fees, and just some very simple rules designed to benefit both buyers and sellers.

Jon.
Thank you for pointing that out..Good here init...Alan