WANTED over joiner clamps

beavercreek

beavercreek

Travel, Art, Theatre, Music, Photography, Trains
24 Oct 2009
East Anglia
www.facebook.com
Wanted over-joiner clamps (not the direct to rail type but the ones that go over the fishplates).
I know that there are the Piko ones available but was hoping that there might be some used ones (or unneeded new ones) out there that need another home....

SophieB

SophieB

Registered
24 Sep 2017
Elizabeth City, NC, USA
I have some of the Piko clamps and I do not care for them. They have a very small screw to tighten them with and I can never get them to actually compress the joiner. I also have the ones from Split-Jaw which work great but they are getting hard to find as the company has closed and I don't know what the availability was on your side of the pond.

ebay mike

ebay mike

Retired, but still hoarding. (GOF)
6 Dec 2011
Norfolk - edge of nowhere.
Wanted over-joiner clamps (not the direct to rail type but the ones that go over the fishplates).
I know that there are the Piko ones available but was hoping that there might be some used ones (or unneeded new ones) out there that need another home....
I think Gizzy had all my surplus ones, but if I should come across any more how many are you in need of?

beavercreek

beavercreek

Travel, Art, Theatre, Music, Photography, Trains
24 Oct 2009
East Anglia
www.facebook.com
I think Gizzy had all my surplus ones, but if I should come across any more how many are you in need of?
Hi Mike..as many as you have.or can get!

Gizzy

Gizzy

A gentleman, a scholar, and a railway modeller....
26 Oct 2009
Cambridgeshire
www.gscalecentral.net