Thomas is shocked by a new arrival on the railway

kedwards

Caving, Garden Railways & more caving. Fan of TTTE
1 Jan 2011
Bromsgrove
wychboldandstokepriorrailway.blogspot.co.uk
Best answers
The peace and tranquility of the Wychbold and Stoke Prior Garden Railway is about to be rudely disturbed.
Thomas and his friends do not know what is about to hit them!
There's a new kid on the block, and he's mean.

Reactions: 1 users

Madman

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Pennsylvania, USA
Best answers
Country flag
I love watching your videos of Thomas and Friends.

I have a very small roster of Thomas rolling stock and locos. I rarely run them due to track conditions. They don't handle undulations very well and grades are not to their liking.

kedwards

1 Jan 2011
Bromsgrove
Best answers
I love watching your videos of Thomas and Friends.

I have a very small roster of Thomas rolling stock and locos. I rarely run them due to track conditions. They don't handle undulations very well and grades are not to their liking.
Thanks. I've now done most of the filming for their next adventure. I just waiting for a dry day to complete it. However, it's going to be in post-production for some time - several weeks.
All of my Thomas stock has been converted to battery power and the maximum gradient is 1:40. Most engines will handle of reasonable length train. Diesel's pulling power is amazing.
As for running, the only real issue I have is with points/switches. I have to run trains very slowly over the point work and reversing is even worse.
As I only ever tend to run trains when I'm filming it's not a big issue for me.

Rhinochugger

Retired Oik
27 Oct 2009
North West Norfolk
Best answers
Country flag
As for running, the only real issue I have is with points/switches. I have to run trains very slowly over the point work and reversing is even worse.
The joys of 4-wheel stock - the original troublesome trucks :):):) not helped by LGB's notorious R3 points :lipssealed::lipssealed:

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
Ooops!

Or just something devious, to pique our interest?

PhilP

kedwards

1 Jan 2011
Bromsgrove
Best answers

Madman

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Pennsylvania, USA
Best answers
Country flag
Thanks. I've now done most of the filming for their next adventure. I just waiting for a dry day to complete it. However, it's going to be in post-production for some time - several weeks.
All of my Thomas stock has been converted to battery power and the maximum gradient is 1:40. Most engines will handle of reasonable length train. Diesel's pulling power is amazing.
As I only ever tend to run trains when I'm filming it's not a big issue for me.

Points is where Thomas will derail. Percy is more forgiving.