PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
I think it can hold it's own in that line-up? :think:

You need to be careful though..
You have an outbreak of 'toolboxes', and it is obviously catching!! :eek:;):giggle::giggle:

Ferrysteam

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Co Durham
Best answers
001.JPG

JimmyB

Now retired - trains and fishing
23 Feb 2018
Weston-super-Mare
www.tumble-down-falls.co.uk
Best answers
Country flag
So my interest in Mamod has been ignited, and i have been to the website to review the product range - Well disappointed, no real descriptions, are they all slip eccentric, there is no information on website, and so i thought I would look at the downloadable instructions, it informs all the instructions are available, they are not, but worse, none of the links work. I now have very little inspiration to buy Mamod.

Ferrysteam

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Co Durham
Best answers
So my interest in Mamod has been ignited, and i have been to the website to review the product range - Well disappointed, no real descriptions, are they all slip eccentric, there is no information on website, and so i thought I would look at the downloadable instructions, it informs all the instructions are available, they are not, but worse, none of the links work. I now have very little inspiration to buy Mamod.

Only the fixed cylinder ones have slip eccentric but so are the Roundhouse 'basic series' and they seem popular enough. Phone Mamod and they may send you instructions, they're very good communicators....Allan....
:)

Last edited:

KeithT

Hillwalking, chickens and - err - garden railways.
24 Oct 2009
Nr Manchester
Best answers
Country flag
When I saw the heading I was expecting a Stirling Single.... Silly me.
Nice looking loco though.