The new Mamod Stirling'Fully dressed'

PhilP

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Tamworth, Staffs.
I think it can hold it's own in that line-up? :think:

You need to be careful though..
You have an outbreak of 'toolboxes', and it is obviously catching!! :eek:;):giggle::giggle:

Ferrysteam

Ferrysteam

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Co Durham
123455_dd41f496d00b9a92e28e7f5986ae6044.jpg

JimmyB

JimmyB

Phase 1 complete, roll on Phase 2
23 Feb 2018
Weston-super-Mare
So my interest in Mamod has been ignited, and i have been to the website to review the product range - Well disappointed, no real descriptions, are they all slip eccentric, there is no information on website, and so i thought I would look at the downloadable instructions, it informs all the instructions are available, they are not, but worse, none of the links work. I now have very little inspiration to buy Mamod.

Ferrysteam

Ferrysteam

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Co Durham
So my interest in Mamod has been ignited, and i have been to the website to review the product range - Well disappointed, no real descriptions, are they all slip eccentric, there is no information on website, and so i thought I would look at the downloadable instructions, it informs all the instructions are available, they are not, but worse, none of the links work. I now have very little inspiration to buy Mamod.

Only the fixed cylinder ones have slip eccentric but so are the Roundhouse 'basic series' and they seem popular enough. Phone Mamod and they may send you instructions, they're very good communicators....Allan....
:)

Last edited:
KeithT

KeithT

Hillwalking, chickens and - err - garden railways.
24 Oct 2009
Nr Manchester
When I saw the heading I was expecting a Stirling Single.... Silly me.
Nice looking loco though.