Switching output command allocation.

adamski

Registered
14 Jul 2016
kent
Best answers
Country flag
Good evening

Was wondering if anyone could help as struggling to program a massoth decoder due to the loco being fitted with a phoenix sound card using function buttons 1 to 14. So need to do the following use function key 16 to switch output A3 and use function button 15 to control A1 output on the massoth decoder I have seen it can be done is it cv 52 53 if thats correct what's the values as been working on this for hours and got know where fast

many thanks

adam

Neil Robinson

Registered
24 Oct 2009
N W Leicestershire
Best answers
Country flag
A couple of questions.
Do you know the the decoder type and version?
Can you isolate the Phoenix unit from the power whilst you reprogram the Massoth decoder?

adamski

Registered
14 Jul 2016
kent
Best answers
Country flag
Hi Neil

Its a Massoth emotion xxl
I have the Phoenix sound card wired now on a switch to isolate it while doing programming to the massoth decoder

cheers

adam

Neil Robinson

Registered
24 Oct 2009
N W Leicestershire
Best answers
Country flag
O.K. my notes show two versions of the Massoth eMotion XXL. Some of the function CV allocations differ between the two and neither match the CVs you mention
I suggest you switch the Phoenix unit off and read Massoth's CV 7. If it's 0 it's an early version, if it's 22 its a later version.

adamski

Registered
14 Jul 2016
kent
Best answers
Country flag
Its a early version not the mark 2 I think after reading its ccv number 111 and 113. then set valve at 15 and 16

cheers

D

Deleted member 4232

Moved

Last edited by a moderator: